Tilted Horizon, DJi Replaced My P4, Fixed

I've got 2 million ft flown on this latest one, I get a lot of flight time in, the horizon tilt is not really a problem as long as I level it before using it. Just visited DJI forum, TiHo is all over the place!! I mean all over, this isn't just bad for me, it's bad for everyone it seems, you may be lucky, but it seems to effect about 70% and I'll bet it's more like 100% having gone through 3 AC with 100% outcome, I'd love, LOVE to have someone's UAV that says there horizon is perfect, just for one day, in my surroundings, flying the way I do, that's the only thing that should convince anyone like me, actual proof.
As trustworthy as I am sure you are, and I know in the film arena your much more qualified then me, but as a critical thinking person, I cannot and will not take someone's "word" or, what they "saw" as proof.
This doesn't make you wrong, it just makes me critical and scientific about the approach.
Maybe I was unclear.

I'm WELL AWARE of the tilted horizon issue and am not calling it non existent. No way!

I said I got lucky on my first one and had to go through hell to get a second but I was letting you know, non tilted horizons exist.

I'm a member of all the forums. Well aware.

Maybe I was unclear.

I'm WELL AWARE of the tilted horizon issue and am not calling it non existent. No way!

I said I got lucky on my first one and had to go through hell to get a second but I was letting you know, non tilted horizons exist.

I'm a member of all the forums. Well aware.

Lol, no, I was just giving you credit where it's due, so believe you, or believe you believe it lol.
I was surprised as one of the ppl who really see's this for what it is, that there are a ton of ppl standing right there saying the same thing. A lot of them say they want to see someone's bird in real life that works perfectly (in this regard) and not just for a flight or two.
I meant before it's not such a problem if I adjust right before the shoot, meaning it's off, but I fix it pre-shoot. There are times it's much better too, I'll give it that.

The other day, it was off so bad, in my adjustments I guess I tried to over do it, and the gimbal stated drifting, because I come in in backyard and land instruments only because I can't see from where I fly, this was going to be a problem, I started heading home and gained some altitude, and she leveled out pretty quickly, but that was the only time it actually interfered with flight operations other then a nuisance.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Jussaguy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj