Tilt slab warehouse construction with the finished products.

Reaction score
A concrete company wished to illustrate the process of constructing these behemoths warehouse storage facilities. These are a few images from weeks of documentation.
Samples-drone-work- Phantom- email 21 copy.jpg

It's apparent you are a seasoned photographer with an eye for composure and lighting and you're very good in post. Very well done.

Reactions: JeffreyS
It's apparent you are a seasoned photographer with an eye for composure and lighting and you're very good in post. Very well done.
I appreciate your kind comment. Had I been told I would someday own a flying camera I would have thought they'd lost their mind. The interesting point of documenting this process from the air is that the flights revealed the scope of the materials and the end product. My client was pleased that the scale of these tilt slabs could be demonstrated. After 40 years in photography, I'm finally getting the hang of it. This has been a fascinating means of creating photographs in the last year. Thank you for your time and effort here. This site is critical in supporting current and future unmanned aircraft pilots. I'd like to see this industry respected more. Too many boneheads have caused enough damage to a legitimate industry in a short time. Thanks and be well, BigAI.

Reactions: BigAl07
Yes sir, funny you mentioned this, I signed up the other day. I posted within the introduction column. I added a photo of a YMCA I've been hired to fly for progress images. The Commercial Drone Pilots Forum is a valuable addition to all the knowledge available here.
Thank you for your suggestion, I appreciate your help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl