Tilt Issue

Reaction score
It seems as though my gimbal is not tilting as much as I think it should. Take a look at the video and tell me what you think. Tilting forward and back looks good it's just the side to side. I am running 3.08 still. My P2V+ is only about two months old with about 60 flights on it. It has never been crashed or had a hard landing. I hand catch 100% of the time.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It seems as though my gimbal is not tilting as much as I think it should. Take a look at the video and tell me what you think. Tilting forward and back looks good it's just the side to side. I am running 3.08 still. My P2V+ is only about two months old with about 60 flights on it. It has never been crashed or had a hard landing. I hand catch 100% of the time.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Turn FPV off in the app.

I really enjoy the FPV. That's part of the reason I went with this phantom. Is there anything else that I can do so that the gimbal tilts the way that it's supposed to?

FPV flying in the assistant software locks the gimbal so your video is FPV view and the gimbal does not maintain the proper axis. Take it out of FPV in the nazda and the do your video again. You can still fly FPV through the camera but you gimbal will the work on the axis swiveling correctly. FPV in nazda means you camera shoots with the tilt and turn of the quad. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Ross
As burlbark and RoyVa said, you still get FPV to fly with when you turn off FPV in the assistant software. It's confusing, or even almost misleading, having the option described the way it is.
I actually vastly prefer the FPV with it turned OFF, and it's way better for the end result on the videos.

Reactions: Ross
The theory behind the option is it's supposed to feel more like you're flying when you get the feeling of banking as you turn, but it's horrible for watching the video afterwards, it's really only for if you want the FPV for the sensation of flying.
Yep, Phantoms are very impressive, and get more impressive the more you know them. I think I'll always still love mine, even after I upgrade to the Inspire 2 when they invent one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.