Thoughts on progression videos....

Reaction score
Hey all, I live in a place where it snows about once every 3-4 years. Of course this year we got about 3" of snow. While beautiful I'm annoyed that the snow will change the look of my weekly progression video. In the end it's just going to be a quick time lapse but I'm wondering if my personal preference to not wanting snow in my shot is just silly. I could always go next week when all the white is gone.

Thanks!

If what your making is of the same spot I would leave it in.
I mean if your trying so show the weekly progression of the seasons that would fit right in. JMO. 🤷‍♂️
Look at it both ways and if it don’t please ya take it out.

Hey all, I live in a place where it snows about once every 3-4 years. Of course this year we got about 3" of snow. While beautiful I'm annoyed that the snow will change the look of my weekly progression video. In the end it's just going to be a quick time lapse but I'm wondering if my personal preference to not wanting snow in my shot is just silly. I could always go next week when all the white is gone.

Thanks!
Well maybe you should ask the client what they want if it wasn't already discussed at the beginning of the project...

I've done a few, and since I live in Colorado, they all have snow. Since it's a progression video, snow it part of the work.

It doesn't bother me, and it's never bother my clients. But again, snow if part of life in Colorado.

Here is an example that has the snow. It just isn't that bad of an issue.

Thanks!
You can always shoot this week AND next week. This will net the most options.

D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj