This is an invite to thank msinger

I've only been here a short time but have already got a ton of help from msinger! Thanks! :D

msinger is the best guy you could ever meet.
He is the Guru with the knowledge.
So you don't have to go to college.
Thanks for all of your expert help.

Yeah I suggested he move to Australia and set up a business that offers after sales service that matches the hype of the product. He naturally declined, a loss for us but a gain for the US. Funny thing was that the top feeder tech guru when trying to resolve an issue I had admitted he was trawling through msinger's threads to find an answer.... Should also mention the wonderful work that meta4', big al and the other moderators/admin guys do to make the site worth the visit.

Reactions: kenjancef
Should also mention the wonderful work that meta4', big al and the other moderators/admin guys do to make the site worth the visit.

Totally agree... I've been on here since July 2015 when I bought my first Phantom, a Phantom 2 Non-Vision (which I still have...). MSinger, as well as the mods have been VITAL to my knowledge and understanding of the Phantoms.. you all help more people then you probably realize...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
So where is the man of the hour?:cool:
He's usually the 2nd post in every thread and helping someone out.
He's being bashful for all the recognition.

Thanks so much Msinger for all your input, help and logic to all the problems we as Pilots have on all these forums. You go out of your way to make a difference and we thank you!!! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

My very first question was answered by msinger...thanks so much for all your help..I'm on my 8th flight!!

I think we should all donate a dollar to msinger. Not a lot of money to us.. But it all adds up for msinger then he can treat himself. Our way of saying thanks for all the help. Anyone else up for that?

Neon Euc
Actually not a bad idea Neon. He buys equipment just to learn it so he can help people. I'm in if someone starts it. Thanks msinger!

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Neon Euc
He is quick to welcome newcomers.
His advice is succinct, objective and accurate.
He is knowledgable, thorough and prompt with problem solving.

There is always that one guy on every forum that is "the authority". It doesn't take long to find that guy on this one.

Thank you for being that guy.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3