This is a great forum - thanks to all

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank all who contribute to this forum that makes it such a wonderful place for getting help/assistance. Being a newbie I have gleaned so much helpful information from here. There is just such a vast of wealth of information and experience on here. And what is great is people can post questions/concerns and they are answered immediately. And some of these people that answer the same questions over and over have to have the patience of Job. Again, I want to thank everyone who contributes or even just keeps up the banter. Thanks to all...

I agree also. You can learn a few things around here, one thing that has me thinking is the RTH feature causing crashes. This is when the battery is real low and it kicks in when the quad is close to the ground and you are trying to land away from the original home point and it shoots straight up into a tree. I think about the steps to avoid this and what actions need to be taken when the RTH kicks in and the 10 seconds you have to override it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl