Hey folks, why can't I post a new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello to all from sunny Central Florida. I'm not actually a newbie to the sport of drone flying. Having 28 drones. Not toy's well maybe two but they were cute. I have a P2, P2 vison, P2 vision plus, P3 Pro, P3 adv., and as of today a 2 P4's one with a totally limp gimbal. Obviously had a crash hard enough to break the lower shell where the landing gear attaches. But... it still has all features working and flies wonderfully.
I want to start a new thread searching for assistance on the P4 gimbal. The forum site stated that I can't for some strange reason. The gimbal get's great pic's but the gimbal just wiggle waggles around absolutely no response.
I'd like to post this in the right area to get as much feed back as possible. So bottom line is "HELP", one way or another.
Greatly appreciated... Also thank you Clipper707 for the P2 he sold me. Up and running already kids love it.

You should be able to post in classifieds now, you have 10 post .
1. Members must be active for 30 days and have 10 posts before they are allowed to post a classified listing.

Hello to all from sunny Central Florida. I'm not actually a newbie to the sport of drone flying. Having 28 drones. Not toy's well maybe two but they were cute. I have a P2, P2 vison, P2 vision plus, P3 Pro, P3 adv., and as of today a 2 P4's one with a totally limp gimbal. Obviously had a crash hard enough to break the lower shell where the landing gear attaches. But... it still has all features working and flies wonderfully.
I want to start a new thread searching for assistance on the P4 gimbal. The forum site stated that I can't for some strange reason. The gimbal get's great pic's but the gimbal just wiggle waggles around absolutely no response.
I'd like to post this in the right area to get as much feed back as possible. So bottom line is "HELP", one way or another.
Greatly appreciated... Also thank you Clipper707 for the P2 he sold me. Up and running already kids love it.
That made your 10th Post, you didn't state where you couldn't start a new thread, was it in the classifieds?

Rod

Naaa
It’s just in the first thread and first guideline in clasifeds.
But nobody reads the guidelines anymore.
Just join and post. Or try. ;)
I will just close this now as the OP is good to post now.
Problem solved .
Case Closed .​

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers