This cant be right????

we have seen that before here on this site !....notice theirs No address of who ever this is.....No phone numbers..and the way things are spelled like "Informations" ......a dead giveaway they are off shore and maybe be n Africa ?.....scammers are alive n well.....trying to get your credit card numbers !

we have seen that before here on this site !....notice theirs No address of who ever this is.....No phone numbers..and the way things are spelled like "Informations" ......a dead giveaway they are off shore and maybe be n Africa ?.....scammers are alive n well.....trying to get your credit card numbers !
Agreed i started into the p4p purchase to see what i could find and stopped immediately without giving them any info at all. Wow lol

There is no doubt. If you read the "Terms and Conditions" they note another website, ( AlbumCoverTees).
Just for grins, looked it up. Almost all the verbiage is word for word and some broken english.

From secondstores:

2. Use License

Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on AlbumCoverTees web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on AlbumCoverTees web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or

transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.

And from AlbumCoverTees.....LOL Exactly the same.

2. Use License

Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on AlbumCoverTees web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on AlbumCoverTees web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.

Need more evidence? Album Cover Tees

Reactions: BigAl07 and 3rdof5
A website that is driving me nuts at present after I was given a link by a pal for an Air Condition Unit Remote and I looked at the remote ...

WISH

Now I have trouble getting them to stop spamming me !!

Nigel

It's a scam. I "bought" a Phantom 4 for $208 from a site called Dealgood99. Thank God my credit card company refunded me the money. I know, "If it's to good to be true, it's not true."

Well, this doesn't seem to be a DJI Phantom. Maybe it is the mentioned DIJI Phantom. 100% scam, copy of the drone, you get a useless junk...
Screenshot 2018-10-28 at 12.24.42.png

Reactions: Razorback1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez