Third part battery issue. "Battery signal error"

Tried again this time using Tab 3, displays 1 3 5 but screen disappears after halve a second. Using DJI batt.
Do you use DJI GO app down grade.
My case, stopped 4% serval times. But try and try then completed.

Meaning ( the main screen hold your finger on the graduation cap)
use version up(down) method.

I wanted Ver1.4.60,but 1.3.50 displayed. Why I don't know.
Any way OEM battery can't use both version by DJI go app.
Only can use LITCHI app.
Also don't know why you can't downgrade by DJI app. Sorry!

Ok, I see. Have you been using LITCHI?
I've read the reviews on Android Play and some people had problems with it. Doesn't seem as compatible and save as DJI go. Safety is a priority for me, since I mainly use where there's much people.

I'm not able to send back the OEM battery so really need to find out if its usable.

When I'm trying to downgrade it I always get a "uploading failed" message after just a few seconds. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

When I'm trying to downgrade it I always get a "uploading failed" message after just a few seconds. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
These 2 or 3 days,can't downgrade.
I think that the discussion in these forums does DJI made it impossible.
Like the issue of high altitude bug of last year.

I usually use LITCHI.
I use it mainly waypoint mission.
If RC signal disconnect,bird come back after completely mission done.

So if I understand this correct, I'm able to use a third party battery if I downgrade the FW to 1.3.5 using Litchi, not DJI GO?

Been failing several times using the downgrade function in DJI GO and doing it manually from the SD card.

Hallo can you say how do you make manualy from sd card downgrade and witch ver. DJI Go use. And you have android or Ios? Thanks

Hallo for all if you have fw 1.5.7 on standard you can't use no oem battery!!!! If some body downgrade fw to 1.3.5 than can use this cheeper battery with dji go. Take some body downgrade to 1.3.5 on p3 standary ? Than write this how?!

Hallo for all if you have fw 1.5.7 on standard you can't use no oem battery!!!! If some body downgrade fw to 1.3.5 than can use this cheeper battery with dji go. Take some body downgrade to 1.3.5 on p3 standary ? Than write this how?!
Currently can't downgrade once updated latest FW
Also Standard can't use SD card FW up down.

Reactions: Squirrel!
So glad my bird is at 1.4.6 and will NOT be "upgraded" :rolleyes:...EVER! ;) (but still MUST use Litchi if I want to use my Chinese knockoff battery that I made the mistake of buying.)

So glad my bird is at 1.4.6 and will NOT be "upgraded" :rolleyes:...EVER! ;) (but still MUST use Litchi if I want to use my Chinese knockoff battery that I made the mistake of buying.)
Good!
My FW is 1.3.50,because up and downgraded at that time.
Any way keep version as long as you use OEM battery.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1