They're Coming for You....

Reaction score
.....Wat ya gonna do!

Looks like it might be a Walkera quad? But you can bet this guy will be getting a visit by the FAA. It appears he was free falling in manual mode until reaching the altitude he wanted. I doubt his quad was 50ft from the news helicopter otherwise they would have shown that on the video. They say he was up around 1500ft which is another he said she said matter. But the factt of the matter is, the media is out to cut the legs off those who own and fly drones. The media seems to not want to air positive stories, and as we all know positive stories do exist.

I city I live near has the most well known college in aviation. They just added a course in teaching for numerous jobs for drone operators. They mentioned police, fireman, bridge inspector, towers, ect. and said the list is growing at a enormous rate. It's just too bad there can't be better recognition for drones then what little there is.

As for the drone operator in the video, it's always the worse is expected. How do they know he didn't experience a fly-away and was just lucky enough to recover it when their cameras focused in? Oh well, just know that they feel so negative about drones that they will actually follow you to your house these days. :roll:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObI4AMQd0rM[/youtube]

Hey fNf,

This was posted in the 'News' section earlier. ;)
(where it belongs... maybe? :shock: )

The typical debate has since ensued. :D

You mean fNf posting it the wrong Forum? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl