The Official Member Location Thread

Ryan
Arlington Texas. Home of the Cowboys stadium which I intend to fly at some point.

P4

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Catfish80
Carlos
Orange County, CA
Phantom 3 Advanced

Another Long Islander here [emoji106]. Kings Park NY

P3S w Argtek setup and Inspire Tablet Holder.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey guys, figured we can start up a thread with member locations so you can see other members in your area or near by. We'll keep it down to a county level so it doesn't get too complicated with updating. I'll update the main list once every couple of days.

If you're interested in participating please do so in the following format:

Forum Name - Real Name - DJI Products you own - County, State

Example: Ramphex - Alek - Phantom 4 - Monroe, PA

Thanks and have fun. I'll reserve a couple of posts under the main post in case this list picks up and gets long.
New owner of Phantom 3 4K, Canada, South eastern Ontario

Suhail78
Suhail
DJI Phantom 4
Columbus Ohio!

Anyone else in the Columbus area?

Last edited:
Hey guys, figured we can start up a thread with member locations so you can see other members in your area or near by. We'll keep it down to a county level so it doesn't get too complicated with updating. I'll update the main list once every couple of days.

If you're interested in participating please do so in the following format:

Forum Name - Real Name - DJI Products you own - County, State

Example: Ramphex - Alek - Phantom 4 - Monroe, PA

Thanks and have fun. I'll reserve a couple of posts under the main post in case this list picks up and gets long.
Anthony phantom 4 Knox county TN

Welcome to the forum Anthony. You're just across the border from us here in Western NC.

Reactions: Knoxville drone guy
CthruU, Tim

Phantom 4 as a start, there will be more.

Charleston, WV

Welcome to the forum Anthony. You're just across the border from us here in Western NC.
Ordered my phantom 4 yesterday paid for next day shipping because I have been wanting to get this for a long time and I can't wait any longer. Of course the tracking is not showing up for some reason

Reactions: joebar.rc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4