Watch a friendly piece of advice chase off a new member

Status
Not open for further replies.
uptolevel6 -

It's easy to get carried away and type too much - I've been guilty of that myself. It's best to keep your posts as short and as clear and as succinct as you can. That will make them happier reads, and you can add more in subsequent posts.

Also, it's best to develop a tough skin when in the forums. Forums can be a little brutal sometimes. Shake it off. You'll be alright.

Look, look... funny pictures!!

unicornpoop.png

bunnytongue.jpg

trump_hair_dont_care_donald_trump.jpg

YoureAwesome.jpg

Donkey-Small.jpg

Just had to share... ;-)

its becoming very strange now are everyones drugs kicking in or mine wearing off!!:confused: I think the mods need to step in...quickly,lol!!

I was just trying to lighten the mood. There are nerds out there having much worse discussions!

One of the best memory cards is the SanDisk Extreme Pro. I like it since it has both a very fast read and write speed. That's helpful when transferring files to/from the memory card. There are technically many memory cards that'll work though. You can find a commonly used list here.

You can save a few bucks on batteries on eBay right now. Some Best Buy stores are apparently still selling them for $129 too.

I'm assuming you mean the lens filter -- since the actual lens cannot be changed. I like the DJI lens filters and the Polar Pro 6-pack if you need polarizer filters.

I bought 2 batteries at best buy for about $110 each. Here is how. I went to Best buy with the idea of buying one battery for 130 which is the lowest I have seen on Amazon - best buy does price match with Amazon. So when i went to the cashier to show him that it was for $130 at amazon the deal was up but there was more deals for used batteries. One happen to say $110. The cashier said hey we can used that one and he over road his system and I told him well let me get another one. Now I was not trying to be slick with him or try to get one over on Best Buy but I did tell him that is a used item. He said it doesn't matter we will match any price on Amazon. So below is an example of a used one for $99 bucks. Hey if they are willing to match why not.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...8-3&keywords=phantom+3+battery&condition=used

I was just trying to lighten the mood. There are nerds out there having much worse discussions!
you asked for peoples thoughts did you not? this forum does get awfully tense at times!!

I think you just happened to get "lucky" as it clearly states the item is used and you must have caught an employee as he or she was falling asleep.

It has nothing to do with reading level. I read your original post and could not decide if English wasn't your first language(happens a lot here) or if you were half retarded. The statement was all over the place, all to say that you can buy a high quality card on Amazon for half of what you can buy it for at Frye's. NOOOOO SHIIIIIIITTTTTT

Oh, and don't use it as a screwdriver or a wedge or a pry bar because that's not common sense and you're likely the only idiot that ever attempted it anyway.

Did I miss something?
Look at this and I am the one with too much time on my hands?

Serious morons around these parts. It's funny how we are watching each other for amusement.

Look at this and I am the one with too much time on my hands?

Serious morons around these parts. It's funny how we are watching each other for amusement.

I never said you had too much time on your hands. I said you took 30 minutes to say what should have taken 2. I'm not the one that had to figure out the hard way that a piece of plastic that is 1/32 of an inch thick is fragile and then feel the need to tell other people like anyone else is that stupid.

Reactions: Sac D and mmee1992
It has nothing to do with reading level. I read your original post and could not decide if English wasn't your first language(happens a lot here) or if you were half retarded. The statement was all over the place, all to say that you can buy a high quality card on Amazon for half of what you can buy it for at Frye's. NOOOOO SHIIIIIIITTTTTT

Oh, and don't use it as a screwdriver or a wedge or a pry bar because that's not common sense and you're likely the only idiot that ever attempted it anyway.

Did I miss something?
Yeah, if that's what you read you missed a lot.

I didn't say "don't use it this way". I had an epiphany because I was waxing philosophical about the medium.

If this is so amassing to you guys, it's no wonder over 7 million people watch our show made for idiots. The name of this forum should be middleamericanphantompilots.com

uptolevel6 -

It's easy to get carried away and type too much - I've been guilty of that myself. It's best to keep your posts as short and as clear and as succinct as you can. That will make them happier reads, and you can add more in subsequent posts.

Also, it's best to develop a tough skin when in the forums. Forums can be a little brutal sometimes. Shake it off. You'll be alright.
Thanks man. What people are enjoying and laughing about is that they THINK I'm upset when in actuality much like themselves, I am actually taking enjoyment out of all their posts or I would just leave.

And I don't care if they want my info in the form of a sentence or 3 pages.

Thank you though.

its becoming very strange now are everyones drugs kicking in or mine wearing off!!:confused: I think the mods need to step in...quickly,lol!!
Now that was actually funny. Diamond in the rough.

I bought 2 batteries at best buy for about $110 each. Here is how. I went to Best buy with the idea of buying one battery for 130 which is the lowest I have seen on Amazon - best buy does price match with Amazon. So when i went to the cashier to show him that it was for $130 at amazon the deal was up but there was more deals for used batteries. One happen to say $110. The cashier said hey we can used that one and he over road his system and I told him well let me get another one. Now I was not trying to be slick with him or try to get one over on Best Buy but I did tell him that is a used item. He said it doesn't matter we will match any price on Amazon. So below is an example of a used one for $99 bucks. Hey if they are willing to match why not.
Amazon.com: Buying Choices: DJI DJI-P3-Battery Intelligent Battery for Phantom 3 Drones (White)
And again, I have too much time on my hands?

Not only are the "TLDR" people infantile, but hypocritical to an hysterical level.

And again, I have too much time on my hands?

Not only are the "TLDR" people infantile, but hypocritical to an hysterical level.

I thought his post was to the point and told the whole story. And the story actually had a point. A very valid point which could save fliers some cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl