The latest one limits how far away you can fly way points.

Reaction score
Anyone know how I can get a older version of Litchi? The latest one limits how far away you can fly way points. Older versions of Litchi didn't have limits. (The main reason I bought it) :(

Anyone know how I can get a older version of Litchi? The latest one limits how far away you can fly way points. Older versions of Litchi didn't have limits. (The main reason I bought it) :(
Are you talking total distance of a mission or distance between waypoints? I haven't flown the latest version yet but I know there was always a limit between waypoints but not distance. Didn't see this in the release notes at all. I hope litchi is not getting like DJI and slipping in some limitations.

Are you talking total distance of a mission or distance between waypoints? I haven't flown the latest version yet but I know there was always a limit between waypoints but not distance. Didn't see this in the release notes at all. I hope litchi is not getting like DJI and slipping in some limitations.[/Q
Talking total distance of a mission. It tells me way point is to far. I was trying to fly 3.6 miles one way and land. P.S. I was using 27 WPs with less then 1000 ft. between them.

@mick74 in case you missed it. I got a response from the developer.
"There has been no changes on our side. Keep in mind the distance between last and first WP must be within 2000m."

Are you sure its Litchi or could it be the firmware on the bird? May I suggest, when posting things like this, that both APP version and Firmware version be included in your posts.

Are you sure its Litchi or could it be the firmware on the bird? May I suggest, when posting things like this, that both APP version and Firmware version be included in your posts.
Thanks for the update. It helped.

The total distance limitation is within the fw in ac not litchi app

Use 1.4 for max distance
1.5 wouldnt allow more than 8km or so

I stayed with 1.4 since then and dont want to update anymore as it does what i want perfectly.

Reactions: mick74
The total distance limitation is within the fw in ac not litchi app

Use 1.4 for max distance
1.5 wouldnt allow more than 8km or so

I stayed with 1.4 since then and dont want to update anymore as it does what i want perfectly.
Which app version are you using? IOS?

Are you placing some waypoints on it your trip back or just on at the end? I ran into this issue but it was because I had 10 waypoints on my way out and then I just placed one back next to my 1st. It would not fly it and I had to add a few waypoints on my way back. The only other time this happened was after a firmware update and that time it was was because the go app reset all the defaults and max distance was turned on again, limiting my distance.

Place more waypoints. Heck place one or two in the dead center on the two longest points.

I do missions that extend past the range of my of my RC. You need to keep waypoints closer together.

Reactions: MasterBlaster

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl