The end is near for mavics

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Wow I just read this,,ok round the wrong way but that's me,,I might go post on mavics aswell since I not see it there,,,
I did think the mavs prices were very high which was my delay for buying one,,,I like the new FPV drone but 2300 here in NZ,
Could this mean a new phantom on the horizon or there's mention of mavic 3 below which probably super expensive,,,8k drone,,um,that sounds like lots of $$$$,,do we even have that technology yet ?
Screenshot_20210602-233423_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210602-233525_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210602-233457_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
or there's mention of mavic 3 below
Good! Can't wait for the 3 to come out... maybe the price of a Pro Platinum will come down some more - that's what I want.

Been hangin' on to this P3P but wanting to sell it and buy an MPP for quite a while now...

MPP =
DJI GO 4 (don't think I'd like FLY)
Less restrictions than "2nd/3rd Gen" Mavics
Strong motors & 'low profile' = good in the wind
Camera & flight time = good enough for me
etc.

Would love to get a Platinum, stock up on accessories and new batteries (and baby those), and enjoy it for a few years before considering another "upgrade" ;)

Wow I just read this,,ok round the wrong way but that's me,,I might go post on mavics aswell since I not see it there,,,oh no I cant,I'm in trouble over there,,well I'm stuck here then,,sorry
I did think the mavs prices were very high which was my delay for buying one,,,I like the new FPV drone but 2300 here in NZ,
Could this mean a new phantom on the horizon or there's mention of mavic 3 below which probably super expensive,,,8k drone,,um,that sounds like lots of $$$$,,do we even have that technology yet ?
View attachment 122208View attachment 122209View attachment 122210
Try reading Ian

Good! Can't wait for the 3 to come out... maybe the price of a Pro Platinum will come down some more - that's what I want.

Been hangin' on to this P3P but wanting to sell it and buy an MPP for quite a while now...

MPP =
DJI GO 4 (don't think I'd like FLY)
Less restrictions than "2nd/3rd Gen" Mavics
Strong motors & 'low profile' = good in the wind
Camera & flight time = good enough for me
etc.

Would love to get a Platinum, stock up on accessories and new batteries (and baby those), and enjoy it for a few years before considering another "upgrade" ;)
Great idea, I still love and fly my original Mavic Pro a lot.
Very well build drone, never had any seriuos problems with it.

Reactions: umanbean
A really cheap mavic 2 zoom in a couple of eyars would be nice; or will be interesting to see what the next version releases. The line itself will not end; its far too popular.

RoOSTA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20