The DBS antenna fits in case

Reaction score
image.jpeg
If you've got a P4 and don't have a real
Case yet.
Here's a pic, fits perfectly without having to take bracket off the antenna. (Still have to take the bracket and antenna off the remote)
Tried a bunch of ways and things, this was seems to be the best, just put it on the right side as shown.
Edit: noticed the charger isn't in on the left side, I'm sure I can make it work. Do not want to take bracket off antenna, to be honest, I don't even want to do THIS very often, the bulkhead connectors (not sure the real name for the connector) don't seem to be especially weak, but don't seem especially strong either lol, take them apart a hundred times or more just asking for trouble or transmission problems, maybe someone here has done it a bunch and can chime in.

Reactions: oblivie
That's pretty cool... I wouldn't have thought it would fit....
dbbd9558f552da45a4f98cf6244dc3a7.jpg

I carry 4 batteries and a windsurfer in mine

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I actually like the case that came with the P4. I wouldn't travel with it but it is great going from house to car to launch point. Very light and compact.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Sim597
Wow, you guys and your batteries!! Lol. Dang, that's seven bills on batteries, or, I guess u have the one, still $160x3 $480 without taxes or shipping. I need a case and a battery, the case will last me a little while, I don't abuse my stuff, no kids so stays pretty nice. One guy was talking about plasti-dip'n the case. I've tried that stuff and didn't have good luck on steel, even with solvents to clean it first and all, tends to peel at edges but I'm sure there's a technique.
You could still jam a couple batteries in their, prolly not with the charger, but I wouldn't need that normally

View attachment 49558 If you've got a P4 and don't have a real
Case yet.
Here's a pic, fits perfectly without having to take bracket off the antenna. (Still have to take the bracket and antenna off the remote)
Tried a bunch of ways and things, this was seems to be the best, just put it on the right side as shown.
Edit: noticed the charger isn't in on the left side, I'm sure I can make it work. Do not want to take bracket off antenna, to be honest, I don't even want to do THIS very often, the bulkhead connectors (not sure the real name for the connector) don't seem to be especially weak, but don't seem especially strong either lol, take them apart a hundred times or more just asking for trouble or transmission problems, maybe someone here has done it a bunch and can chime in.

Thats not a phantom 4 remote!!! the holder bracket is not metal its plastic which means this is a P3 remote... so you got the DBS mod with P3 controller?

Yes, i don't want to mod the P4 remote yet, I may sell it after 45 days, be a good way to pay for a battery. It's too bad the P4s is a bit nicer with its metal bracket and all, tried to switch em real quick but had trouble lining up the screws on the seperate remotes. It would still fit the same though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31