The day before I planned to buy my Phantom...

Reaction score
I get downsized.... lost my job of 14 years and the company I helped build.

A shame.... I have been lurking here for months... keeping notes... saved wiring diagrams... had links to everything I was going to buy for my FPV setup. I bought a small ladybyrd to practice flying with, even. I was excited to say the least. Had the money set aside.

A shame I have to put the plans on hold.. who knows how long. Upstate New York Job market is not the best. But luckily I have quite a few skills... hopefully its not too long before I can have the financial security to get my dream phantom setup (and a wealth of spare batteries!)

Meanwhile, I'll keep lurking here... taking notes. :|

That does suck. At least you hadn't bought the phantom yet. Hopefully you can find something quickly and no test away at savings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mconheady said:
I get downsized.... lost my job of 14 years and the company I helped build.

A shame.... I have been lurking here for months... keeping notes... saved wiring diagrams... had links to everything I was going to buy for my FPV setup. I bought a small ladybyrd to practice flying with, even. I was excited to say the least. Had the money set aside.

A shame I have to put the plans on hold.. who knows how long. Upstate New York Job market is not the best. But luckily I have quite a few skills... hopefully its not too long before I can have the financial security to get my dream phantom setup (and a wealth of spare batteries!)

Meanwhile, I'll keep lurking here... taking notes. :|

I feel your pain - I was laid off at the end of January. That has drasticaly cut into my ability to support my Phantom habit...

Still job hunting, and flying every nice day! :)

sorry to hear , but i think you need something to make you feel better , i find buying things i can't afford helps . not saying its the smart thing to do , but it helps .

jodaddy23 said:
sorry to hear , but i think you need something to make you feel better , i find buying things i can't afford helps . not saying its the smart thing to do , but it helps .

you and the 53% of america that doesn't pay taxes thinks this is a good idea. :roll:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl