The App Update is here finally

Android is out I have updated it. Ios I cant find any update yet.

Yep... :)

1. Added Intelligent Navigation in F-mode, including features listed below:
a. Course Lock that locks course of the navigation
b. Home Lock allows you to pull the control stick to bring the aircraft back
c. When Follow Me mode is turned on, the aircraft will follow you to capture your every move
d. Point of Interest enables the aircraft to orbit the subject automatically
e. The Waypoints function lets you set waypoints so that the aircraft will traverse all of the waypoints
2.Various bug fixes

I updated, too. But could not figure out how I'm going to use that new features. Looking at the GO for 30 minutes but it seems identical.

Reactions: mwohl
I updated, too. But could not figure out how I'm going to use that new features. Looking at the GO for 30 minutes but it seems identical.
Must have multiple flight mode...and aircraft in the air. Then flip RC switch fron P to F. Modes will show on screen for your selection.

Found this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Must have multiple flight mode...and aircraft in the air. Then flip RC switch fron P to F. Modes will show on screen for your selection.

OK, Multiple Flight MOde activated, RC switch is "F".
Only difference is Course Lock button next to satellite indicator.
Where is follow me, POI, Waypoint?

don't like the way they have done their way points, would rather pick points on the map and then let it fly, but having to fly to each point,

thanks for the video

OK, Multiple Flight MOde activated, RC switch is "F".
Only difference is Course Lock button next to satellite indicator.
Where is follow me, POI, Waypoint?
When you've got the firmware to support it I'm assuming they will be there as that's how you enter IOC mode, others should be an option at that point. Firmware isn't here yet.

No firmware update is required at the same time? Should we wait for the firmware update before installing the new DJI GO update?

32 channel still there. .
That was an updated install and not a remove and install for android.

Just received the update via Google Play store but don't know if I updated properly. Can someone post how to properly do this update?!?
Screenshot_2015-09-07-06-51-44.png

No IOS yet.. i have a bad feeling we might have to wait a while for the IOS app.. a LONG while.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.