Thats it... DJI is officially crap

Reaction score
Yep..... The latest update was the worst I ever had and the most scariest. Flying and then live video feed was delayed by about 3 seconds. All off a sudden.... Screen went Gray. This is normal where I fly out a few hundred meters. But this time happened about 100 Metres.

Worst bit is... RTH didn't activate. Thats odd I thought. Turns out I didn't lose video or RC signal. The app just grayed out during the flight. Last time the app just froze. Something that has never happened.

Then I also realised something. With the update it updated the aircraft and battery. But it didn't update the 2nd battery when I put it in. But.. I chanced it and it flew. Holding my breath hoping it wouldn't auto update in mid air and shut down.

When I brought the drone back by first pressing RTH on the controller I took over and made it hover in front of me. The video signal was still grayed out. Switched to good old litchi and no problems. Why are DJI a bunch of retards on software is beyond me.

Was flying with the latest app and firmware on an android phone. Starting to think hacking my drone is the way to go as so far it seems the best firmware

This is probably due to dji releasing an update to try to combat the hacking of the

You appear to be confusing firmware with software.
Most likely scenario, your android phone isn't good enough to handle the live feed, or your cable is naff.

You appear to be confusing firmware with software.
Most likely scenario, your android phone isn't good enough to handle the live feed, or your cable is naff.
Def not that as litchi is 100% perfect on cables and live Facebook video feed

@Neon Euc

I can't tell from your post what model of P3 you have now?

Rod

Reactions: Neon Euc
You have ruled out the cable it seems however this is more likely to be an GO app device issue, I think firmware can be safely ruled out. We have seen numerous reports of android device problems with the GO app before the latest firmware release.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl