Thank you !

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a big thanks to this forum for being here. It has been extremely helpful with so many members explaining things in detail..The user manual is ok but very generalized and you all know how helpful DJI customer support is.. lol. So when you all see so many posts about people with issues, look at it as a goldmine of information... especially looking for the right accessories.. Thanks again. Richard.

Just wanted to give a big thanks to this forum for being here. It has been extremely helpful with so many members explaining things in detail..The user manual is ok but very generalized and you all know how helpful DJI customer support is.. lol. So when you all see so many posts about people with issues, look at it as a goldmine of information... especially looking for the right accessories.. Thanks again. Richard.

Treasure trove of info here! My sentiments exactly.

Hey Rich, I feel the same way. When I first started with the Phantom, back in December of 2014, I was all questions. The guys here were not only willing but eager and excited to help, ... you could tell by how they phrased their posts. Since then, I feel I've learned quite a bit about what to do and especially what NOT to do when flying. There is one more thing you can expect to experience on this forum, and that is a great feeling of accomplishment when YOU are able to assist someone else who is new to the hobby and full of questions and awe. So thanks for being part of the community and we look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

Fly happy/fly safe

Reactions: treerichard

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31