Thailand travel

Reaction score
Hi

Does anybody have any idea on drone laws in Thailand? I am out there on a weeks time and in order to try and find out I emailed the British consular and they could not help and slso the Thai transport ministry but they have told me to contact the airport. All I want to know is are camera drones acceptable in Thailand as I have heard they are trying to clamp down since the last attempted coup.

Any info great fully accepted

Daz
UK

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I was there back in March and back again in Sept...and I had not problem. If you really want to get good shots and not attract attention go early in the AM. I was respectable and asked before I flew anywhere. I did see some signs that said no drones in Bangkok but that was it ...Phuket and Chang Mai I had 0 issues

Hi

Does anybody have any idea on drone laws in Thailand? I am out there on a weeks time and in order to try and find out I emailed the British consular and they could not help and slso the Thai transport ministry but they have told me to contact the airport. All I want to know is are camera drones acceptable in Thailand as I have heard they are trying to clamp down since the last attempted coup.

Any info great fully accepted

Daz
UK

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Just make sure you have a few thousand bath on you in case the police shows up. You'll be fine :)

I posted extensively about what I encountered while flying a Mavic Pro in Bali, Thailand, the Maldives over xmas/new year in the Malaysia/Indonesia forum.
Malaysia and Indonesia reguations

Saw this signed at the Big Buddha Temple.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 8.04.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 8.04.34 PM.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 449
Need to know laws for flying dji phantom 2 vision and what do buy if anything insurance permit ect

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic