Teter Rock - Kansas Flint Hills

Reaction score
This was my first time to try to fly my P3 where there were no trees. It was very liberating. I am a new pilot and a terrible speller. It was just me and the wind was blowing about 20 mph and I only had one battery but made do. Please enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice job -- great place to fly-- you need to get some wild mustang footage:)

Nice job -- great place to fly-- you need to get some wild mustang footage:)
Thanks Bob! Yes I was hoping that the horses would come closer. I took the stills with my 500mm lens on my Canon 5d and cropped it in. I def want to go back.

This was my first time to try to fly my P3 where there were no trees. It was very liberating. I am a new pilot and a terrible speller. It was just me and the wind was blowing about 20 mph and I only had one battery but made do. Please enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Tremendous job. I know the Flinthills somewhat living in Wilson County, KS.
Teter Rock looks awesome and great place to fly.

clapping.gif

Reactions: MariposaLand
Great video MariposaLand, Teter Rock is a great place. I love going out there. I have it on my list of places to go and fly and film. A sunrise video would be a cool possibility or even the spring burn here in a few months. I was flying south east of Florence yesterday afternoon over the former home of Dr. W. B. Jones and the old mill in Cedar Point.
Who knows may run into you sometime.

Attachments

• 293.jpg
    293.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 287
He said Teter!

Cool rock. Your landscape looks a lot like ours down here in Oklahoma....................... we don't believe in trees! Well, southeast part of state.

Great video MariposaLand, Teter Rock is a great place. I love going out there. I have it on my list of places to go and fly and film. A sunrise video would be a cool possibility or even the spring burn here in a few months. I was flying south east of Florence yesterday afternoon over the former home of Dr. W. B. Jones and the old mill in Cedar Point.
Who knows may run into you sometime.
Thank you very much Scott. I actually live in Arkansas and was up there visiting my dad. You need to go to Teter Rock brother!!!

The flint hills are my favorite place to visit. I'm there twice a year, minimum, and more back when my kids were at K State.
I would love to get some footage of the spring burns. I'll be there in mid April around Matfield Green area.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31