Tarot 2 Gimbal Install

Your observation and problem is universal. However, you are not searching efficiently. There is a ton of stuff on THIS forum, I know because I asked all the questions...and got directions to answers. There are a ton of Youtube videos that cover the basics of install. AND, there is an almost 500 page, 5000 replies discussion of all things Tarot on RC Groups forum. Search there.

Keep at it. That is largely how this RC world works. Nothing dumbed-down simplified. You have to work for it. The Phantom has pulled a LOT of people into this world with it's claim of Ready To Fly right out of the box. It took me several days just to get the propellers to turn.

Once you have done a more thorough search, come back here if you need with a specific question. Lots of people here have Tarots, including me, and we will be glad to try and help. But forgive us from not responding to that initial, universal anguish at realizing it is not simple and spelled out. We didn't create that problem. And if we did respond at that first level...we would have no time for anything else

You might check these guys, but call them -> http://www.myhobbywarehouse.com

These guys are awesome but not exactly tech/web savy. Their website is bare minimum but if you ever go to their shop you'll be blown away. They have props for days! They have quads, planes and all kinds of stuff - they even offer free coffee & donuts and the place isn't small.

(no I'm not affiliated with them, I just shop there)

Peters' reply is spot on..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl