tampa bay fl flyers

get ahold of me for a weekend and we can meet up at honeymoon

Good to meet you chuck. I may need you take care of this calibration problem if you don't mind. Tell me where to drop it. Tony. Feeling for Paul for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

opps

was great to meet everyone cant wait to due it again just make sure not to windy lol

Ok will do. Not sure if you ever heard of the no attitude data. I looked it up and very little info about that error message. But mostly it is the compass. Hope the paint job does not bother you. I can always touch it up.

needs gold stripes on it

I still have them new in the package. Did not want to put on since the bird will be opened again. So decided to wait.

Still feel your pain on your bird. 20k leagues beneath the sea. So sad. But like anything else. Accept and move on. If chuck can fix me up. I will be happy. If not. I will look for another. I know this is expensive hobby. I accept that.

yep looked at flight when I got home was heading home at 9mph then started going sideways down to 2 mph then tried to come back and looks like the wind really had a hold on it poor thing wanted to go home but wind had its own thoughts

Yes. I was thinking same thing. It was trying. But wind would not let it. If we had video feed. We would have saw that. And maybe landed. But we lost everything.

well maybe chuck will give me a good deal on one of his :)

Hehehe. I'm glad you didn't take your new bird up. Next time we all meet. We will make sure the weather is perfect. There is an AMA flying field. #1070. Off of Roosevelt Blvd in Pinellas. So safe there. Because if problems. You can land your bird anywhere and just walk and pick it up. Don't need to be member for 3 visits if you have AMA membership or guest. Which I do have AMA membership.

I'm hoping he can fix my bird.

cool I seen that place

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1