Tampa bay area florida drone day

I still have yet to find a spot around Lakeland to spread my wings safely and my days off atm are middle of the week but I'd be up for a little drive to find a nice spot to fly then maybe some food with cool people. I got into this hobby to be more social lol (been playing way to much video games online).

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

great lets find out how many would like that plus that way people can pick spots to meet at that way its fair on driving for everyone
Sounds good to me. I'm sure there are great places to fly all around the state, but if we're not local to that area we have no idea it's there.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

that's why if we get a group we can share spot to meet and fly that way we learn new areas and adventures for us to explore not just have someone always pick spot plan it vote and then agree on the spot for that get together think it would be awesome

If you want to check out Ohio, you can always come up this way for a new place. Not as nice as FL and Tampa. Those pics looked awesome and a fun show. Wish I could have gotten to the one here in Dayton to see what they had.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

maybe one day we will plan a road trip

Reactions: Nickster

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj