Tablett guestion

Reaction score
Hi.
What tablet would you recommend to a P3P? I have been thinking about a ipad mini 2 32gb wifi + cell, because I have a Mac computer. But I have read much that the ipad would for example be slow and not the best with the DJI app. I want it to work great with the computer too (know that the Mac and the PC does not always work so well together)

I fly with an iPad Mini 2 and it works great with these settings. If you want to see what else is available, you can find a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

You don't need to worry about interacting between your iPad Mini 2 and computer. It'll work just fine with a Mac or PC. I connect my iPad Mini 2 and iPad Mini 4 to both my PC and MacBook to access iTunes. I haven't had issues interacting with either computer.

I fly with an iPad Mini 2 and it works great with these settings. If you want to see what else is available, you can find a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

You don't need to worry about interacting between your iPad Mini 2 and computer. It'll work just fine with a Mac or PC. I connect my iPad Mini 2 and iPad Mini 4 to both my PC and MacBook to access iTunes. I haven't had issues interacting with either computer.

Ok, thanks! I know that i hade big issues when i tried to move over some gopro movies from a pc to my mac.

It's kind of late but, I just bought an iPad mini 2 16 gb with retina (whatever that is) for 199.99 at Staples online with free shipping. I heard about this pretty late the sale is over today 3/5/16.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164