Mini 3 Pro vs Phantom 3 Pro

Reaction score
I am thinking of replacing my P3P with a new Mini 3 Pro. I love the compact idea. What are the spec differences and anything I would lose going to the Mini?

Info.

These two are completely different drones. I just got a mini 3 (not pro but the difference is - I think - only the sensors).
I'm really impressed with the picture quality for such a small device. It's much closer to Phantoms than I'd thought before I got it.
I prefer the Phantom although the Mini 3it is pretty resistant to the wind as well. I like the Phantom because of its stability and ease of use. I like it on more distant flights I can see it nearly at a distance of 800m and I can hear it when it is 300 m apart. But of course, I'm just much more used to it.
The Mini 3 has different software than the GoPro 4, but it's OK when you get familiar with it.
I decided to get the MINI 3 in particular for its size and portability and it is much lighter than the Phantom so you can fly at many more places than you can with the Phantom.
Mini 3 is much more suitable for longer trekking trips and is ideal for filming in urban areas where easily somebody comes under its path. And of course, it is incredibly silent. Almost can't hear it when motors are running on the ground while during the flight you will not hear it at a distance of more than 50m. So it's practically unnoticeable for a random person.
I'll have it as a backup for the Phantom and in those circumstances, I described above.
It is worth its price.

These two are completely different drones. I just got a mini 3 (not pro but the difference is - I think - only the sensors).
I'm really impressed with the picture quality for such a small device. It's much closer to Phantoms than I'd thought before I got it.
I prefer the Phantom although the Mini 3it is pretty resistant to the wind as well. I like the Phantom because of its stability and ease of use. I like it on more distant flights I can see it nearly at a distance of 800m and I can hear it when it is 300 m apart. But of course, I'm just much more used to it.
The Mini 3 has different software than the GoPro 4, but it's OK when you get familiar with it.
I decided to get the MINI 3 in particular for its size and portability and it is much lighter than the Phantom so you can fly at many more places than you can with the Phantom.
Mini 3 is much more suitable for longer trekking trips and is ideal for filming in urban areas where easily somebody comes under its path. And of course, it is incredibly silent. Almost can't hear it when motors are running on the ground while during the flight you will not hear it at a distance of more than 50m. So it's practically unnoticeable for a random person.
I'll have it as a backup for the Phantom and in those circumstances, I described above.
It is worth its price.
Nice to hear that your Phantom is still going strong

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl