Tablets

Reaction score
I'm waiting for my new Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1(Wi-Fi) SM-T580NZWAXAR. Can somebody please confirm that this will work with the DJI Go 4 (ver. 4.3.4). I've been reading that it will and that it will not. Btw, I fly the Phantom 4 Advanced and I'm a Novice in every sense of the word. I wish I asked this before I ordered it.

Last edited:
I don't know about that particular tablet but make sure that you get rid of all the bloatware and any unwanted apps, I run a Huawei M3 and it happily runs DGI Go, Go4 and Litchi but only when you keep it lean on the apps and run a memory cleaner just before you fly.
Good luck

Depends which version you have coming, there's 2, a 2 gig ram version without the s pen and a 3 gig ram version with the s pen. Reading the reviews, neither are particularly beefy tablets cpu wise but the more ram the better, I sometimes use my old galaxy note 8.0 running android 4.4 and it works just fine as long as i keep "cache video locally" turned off. So I'd think the tab A should work just as well.

I'm waiting for my new Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1(Wi-Fi) SM-T580NZWAXAR. Can somebody please confirm that this will work with the DJI Go 4 (ver. 4.3.4)? I've been reading that it will and that it will not. Btw, I fly the Phantom 4 Advanced and I'm a Novice in every sense of the term. I wish I asked this before I ordered it.
I use this one,,works awsome,,,runs djigo4 djigo and litchi easy
20181128_075506.jpg

Reactions: Cavepig7 and 3rdof5
Depends which version you have coming, there's 2, a 2 gig ram version without the s pen and a 3 gig ram version with the s pen. Reading the reviews, neither are particularly beefy tablets cpu wise but the more ram the better, I sometimes use my old galaxy note 8.0 running android 4.4 and it works just fine as long as i keep "cache video locally" turned off. So I'd think the tab A should work just as well.
My tablet is the 2GB w/o pen. We shall see. I currently use the Galaxy S8+ but my eyes aren't what they used to be.

My tablet is the 2GB w/o pen. We shall see. I currently use the Galaxy S8+ but my eyes aren't what they used to be.
I mostly use my S8 as it works best, even with a screen recorder running, no lag or glitches at all, i have a tab s3 but tbh its not as good as my s8 and the 10 inch screen is almost too big, barely fits in the holder on the RC. The galaxy note 8.0 is the best size wise imo and has a very bright screen and being completely white it just looks best matched with the RC.

I'm waiting for my new Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1(Wi-Fi) SM-T580NZWAXAR. Can somebody please confirm that this will work with the DJI Go 4 (ver. 4.3.4). I've been reading that it will and that it will not. Btw, I fly the Phantom 4 Advanced and I'm a Novice in every sense of the word. I wish I asked this before I ordered it.
I use an iPad 4 mini, and have had no trouble. I knew there were cheaper alternatives, but the guy at my local DJI store recommended it for use with the Go 4 app. Get a shield though. None of the tablets are bright enough in daylight.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik