Tablets

Reaction score
Have anyone heard of any of the tablet manufactures making a tablet just for drone use. Like the crystalsky it, only running DJI go and any other apps needed for your drone?

What would be the benefit of it? Couldn't you just buy a dedicated tablet to be used only for your drone?

What would be the benefit of it? Couldn't you just buy a dedicated tablet to be used only for your drone?
All the processing power would be dedicated to the one app instead up email, music, calenders, kindle, movies etc. That how crystal sky on the phantom 4 pro plus is set up. It only runs the dji app.

All the processing power would be dedicated to the one app instead up email, music, calenders, kindle, movies etc.
That's how I run my tablets today. They are dedicated to only running DJI GO, so other apps are uninstalled (if possible) or never launched so they don't consume resources.

That how crystal sky on the phantom 4 pro plus is set up. It only runs the dji app.
It's possible to run other apps. DJI just doesn't allow new apps to be installed.

I'm a new phantom 3 advanced user. (It's not even here yet) I'm trying to figure out if my tablet or phone will be sufficient. I have an iPad mini 1st gen and a nexus 5x. Dji told me yes, but I want to hear from people who have actually used these.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic