Professional tablet

Reaction score
i bought a used tablet samsung galaxie tab 3 because i wanted a bigger screen.downloaded djigo 2.8.0 it installed no problem..when i went to connect it to my p3p the app opens and it says p-gps at the top center so it connects ok to the drone ..but the screen is dark like someone but a dark cloth in front of the camera..its not dark when i open it on my cellphone though i can see the cam working no problem..can someone help..

Reaction score
i bought a used tablet samsung galaxie tab 3 because i wanted a bigger screen.downloaded djigo 2.8.0 it installed no problem..when i went to connect it to my p3p the app opens and it says p-gps at the top center so it connects ok to the drone ..but the screen is dark like someone but a dark cloth in front of the camera..its not dark when i open it on my cellphone though i can see the cam working no problem..can someone help..
I like you wanted a bigger screen so i went out and bought the Samsung tablet it worked the first time and that's it tried reinstalling and uninstalling the app nothing happens same issues try sending dji email. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-N920T using PhantomPilots mobile app

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuckyP3P