tablet

Reaction score
i bought a used tablet samsung galaxie tab 3 because i wanted a bigger screen.downloaded djigo 2.8.0 it installed no problem..when i went to connect it to my p3p the app opens and it says p-gps at the top center so it connects ok to the drone ..but the screen is dark like someone but a dark cloth in front of the camera..its not dark when i open it on my cellphone though i can see the cam working no problem..can someone help..

i bought a used tablet samsung galaxie tab 3 because i wanted a bigger screen.downloaded djigo 2.8.0 it installed no problem..when i went to connect it to my p3p the app opens and it says p-gps at the top center so it connects ok to the drone ..but the screen is dark like someone but a dark cloth in front of the camera..its not dark when i open it on my cellphone though i can see the cam working no problem..can someone help..
I like you wanted a bigger screen so i went out and bought the Samsung tablet it worked the first time and that's it [emoji34] tried reinstalling and uninstalling the app nothing happens same issues try sending dji email. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-N920T using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl