Tablet Size & Compatibility P3 Pro

Reaction score
I have a P3 Pro on order. DJI [crappy] support has informed me that out of five different Android devices, all running 4.2>, only my phone can run the Pilot app. Being "less than happy":rolleyes: that I had to buy yet another tablet, in spite of what I have already running to required OS, I let my temper get the best of me [yeah, I know] and I ordered a Nexus 7 that DJI SAYS will run the app. Anyway, doing more research I now discovered a number of other Android tablets run just fine.

So, realizing that the 7 inch tablet isn't the best for my old eyes, I'm trying to find out what size tablet the FPV mount can handle and also if anyone has experience with the Samsung Galaxy Note [2014] 10.1 tablet with either the Inspire or the P3 Pro and the Pilot app.

Any wisdom would be appreciated. Thanks.

Steve Aikens
Clovis, NM

I tried to mount my 10" Samsung tablet on it and it won't spread out enough. This is a older 2012 version. I have to use my Note 4.

Ive got a note 10.1 2014 and while it barely fits in the mount the usb plug in is at the bottom so you really cant plug in the cord through the fork slot in the mount... using my s6 edge atm till the TAB s 2 comes out

Thing about the Mini is it's as close as you get to the Nexus 7 in size. Really looking for options that are bigger - old guy=old eyes...;)

I did find some fellows that make an extension for the FPV mount but I'm concerned about how the mount can handle the extensions. Primarily, how will the extension affect the upper part of the mount.

Thing about the Mini is it's as close as you get to the Nexus 7 in size. Really looking for options that are bigger - old guy=old eyes...;)

I did find some fellows that make an extension for the FPV mount but I'm concerned about how the mount can handle the extensions. Primarily, how will the extension affect the upper part of the mount.

The Nexus 9 has a big beautiful screen and fits in the tablet holder just fine. I have some glare issues, but I'll see how the anti-glare screen protector and sunshade work out.

The Nexus 9 has a big beautiful screen and fits in the tablet holder just fine. I have some glare issues, but I'll see how the anti-glare screen protector and sunshade work out.
I have a Shield w/ a similar screen. Added some anit-glare film, flew for 5 minutes and removed it. Dulls it so badly I can see it better w/o.

Reactions: ctp

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj