Tablet protector?

The tablet receives information via the connected USB cord that is plugged into the RC. The signal comes through the antennas, so a tablet cover would not affect the signal unless it somehow blocked the antennas.

The tablet receives information via the connected USB cord that is plugged into the RC. The signal comes through the antennas, so a tablet cover would not affect the signal unless it somehow blocked the antennas.

Ok thanks for explaining, I left the tablet cover on for the first time yesterday and both batteries I flew was pretty much a constant “weak signal” pop-up, and just thought they were tied together

Ok thanks for explaining, I left the tablet cover on for the first time yesterday and both batteries I flew was pretty much a constant “weak signal” pop-up, and just thought they were tied together

Shouldn't make a difference, but you could try removing the cover again and fly in that same area. I'm suspecting there is something about where you are flying. And make sure the flat sides of the antennas are facing the Phantom. Don't point the antenna tips at it.

Shouldn't make a difference, but you could try removing the cover again and fly in that same area. I'm suspecting there is something about where you are flying. And make sure the flat sides of the antennas are facing the Phantom. Don't point the antenna tips at it.

I’m using a flat panel antenna ( amped 4hawks) and I’m usually only limited by my battery but I used to fly with an iPad Pro without a cover because it didn’t fit in the stock holder with the cover on , but with the Galaxy S6 tablet it’s slightly smaller and fit in the stock holder with the cover on.

I’m going to go to go to the same location and try flying it without the cover on this weekend to see if there’s any difference

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj