Tablet holder mount Warning!

Reaction score
I've read a lot of good reviews about this product and you can see they have sold 140+ so that kind of says a lot. The price was right at $13.25 although BEWARE!

Always make sure before you hit the buy it now button to read the shipping cost!

I paid $13.25 plus free shipping but recently looked back at the purchase to check the tracking info and saw a "The listing below has been updated by the seller" banner just above his listing. I noticed instead of offering free shipping now they are charging $90!!!!!!!!!
Just to be sure I checked my PayPal and was relieved to see I was only charged the $13.25. Whew!

LOOK BEFORE YOU BUY!

For DJI Inspire 1 Phantom 3 4 Mobile device(iPad, Tablet) Holder Mount Bracket | eBay

Last edited:
I'm guessing that is a mistake by the seller. When you but something from ebay the total, cost plus shipping, is given at then end. But yeah, that is pretty bad.

Reactions: G Tek Fab
I know sometimes when a seller runs out of product they change the price to something outrageous to keep people from buying, allowing them to keep their ad up till they're restocked, but I've never seen anyone jack the up the price of shipping like this.

Strange... They're obviously losing sales now if that's a mistake.

Mine was free shipping...

I know sometimes when a seller runs out of product they change the price to something outrageous to keep people from buying, allowing them to keep their ad up till they're restocked
I think this is the case. The DJI tablet holder is still a hot item, so it goes in and out of stock a lot.

Reactions: G Tek Fab
It is free shipping for me as well.

Have you gotten it yet? I just got a "new to me" phantom 3 advanced, and it had a tablet holder (I guess an add on part), but the screw that attaches it to the remote (closest to you, as you hold it) was missing, and the previous owner used duct tape to hold it down, and I want to replace the screw.

And no the duct tape was not shown prior to buying it, and I was a little upset...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl