Tablet for ugcs, litchi and go 4

Reaction score
Gday, I recently bought an iPad Air 4th gen and my flight apps don’t work on it, can anyone point me in the right direction for a tablet that will run UGCS, Litchi and DJI go 4 apps? Cheers

Reactions: dirkclod
I recently bought an iPad Air 4th gen and my flight apps don’t work on it
That tablet should be able to run all of those apps.

What exactly doesn't seem to be working as expected? And are you sure you have the 4th gen?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

That tablet should be able to run all of those apps.

What exactly doesn't seem to be working as expected? And are you sure you have the 4th gen?
I’m positive it’s a 4th gen I bought it brand new, it doesn’t connect to the drone via any app, I can unplug the iPad and connect my phone and no issues, I think it’s the USB-C connection.

What kind of cable are you using to connect the iPad?

I also have a iPad 4. The connector on mine is the proprietary apple lightning connector, however it is several years old, but you might want to try that.

It’s very unlikely, that any iPad or iPhone use USB-C and not Lightning connection. I use iPad gen 5, and it still uses only lightning connection. They are very similar to USB-C but not compatible at all.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik