Syncing flight data between devices?

Reaction score
I fly my Phantom using the DJI Go 4 software on either my iPhone or iPad. It doesn't seem as if my flights are synced between the two devices even if I use the manual sync command to attempt to do so.

Is there a way to do that I'm missing?

I fly my Phantom using the DJI Go 4 software on either my iPhone or iPad. It doesn't seem as if my flights are synced between the two devices even if I use the manual sync command to attempt to do so.

Is there a way to do that I'm missing?
Um been thinking on this ,i think one device needs to have app uninstalled and reinstalled ,then when sync should show same,not sure your version or if you keep updated with app,freash reinstall will give you latest version,if thats ok you can go ahead ,,if your phantom goin ok and dont want to risk uploading a fault or bad version try side syncing device with other...

Um been thinking on this ,i think one device needs to have app uninstalled and reinstalled ,then when sync should show same,not sure your version or if you keep updated with app,freash reinstall will give you latest version,if thats ok you can go ahead ,,if your phantom goin ok and dont want to risk uploading a fault or bad version try side syncing device with other...

Both devices have the latest software. If I were to uninstall one and then reinstall it, your saying I would then be able to sync all my flights between devices? Or would I have to repeatedly reinstall every time I wanted them to sync?

Both devices have the latest software. If I were to uninstall one and then reinstall it, your saying I would then be able to sync all my flights between devices? Or would I have to repeatedly reinstall every time I wanted them to sync?
Yeh just the once,sorta strange how does this now,

No luck on the reinstall,wont lose or upset anything if this is done,still all i can think of,all flights saved with server so you wont lose them no matter how many times you delete and reinstall,aways comes back

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31