Sweden and Norway

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just finished my trip around Scandanavia and Norway. Still learning so messed up plenty of shots but managed to scrape some footage together. Feedback welcome, enjoy!

Reactions: Echopiece and Mix_
Great work, Mate! You're very good at keeping things short, get cuts synced with audio and choose takes, which are moving the story forward.

I heard, there are quite limited (legally) possibilities to fly in SWE, and I heard also, that, as long as you go far outdoors and don't mess with populated areas, that's not that big a problem, right?

Great work, Mate! You're very good at keeping things short, get cuts synced with audio and choose takes, which are moving the story forward.

I heard, there are quite limited (legally) possibilities to fly in SWE, and I heard also, that, as long as you go far outdoors and don't mess with populated areas, that's not that big a problem, right?
Hey cheers! Most of the footage I shot was in Norway but what I did get in Sweden was out of the way, away from people etc. We were camping the whole time so stayed away from the cities. I had zero issues, took the drone in my carry on straight through the airport.

Reactions: Mix_

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl