Successful Flights

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Phantom 2/H4-3D I bought about a month before the Phantom 3 was announced.

So far I've had 5-6 successful flights with no problems at all but the more I read on this forum the more I feel it's just a matter of time before I'm picking bits of Phantom of the ground.

I figure people are less likely to post after having 100, 200 or even 1000 successful flights then if they have 1 unsuccessful one.

Let me know of how 'lucky' you have been and how many successful flights you have had.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:) I,ve been very lucky ! I fly almost every day several times as I just like to fly . Have had bunch's of crashes but ya just put it back together if ya can and fly on !
If ya scared ya gonna have it fall out of the sky every time you fly then you are not gonna enjoy your bird bro .;)

Hi,

I have a Phantom 2/H4-3D I bought about a month before the Phantom 3 was announced.

So far I've had 5-6 successful flights with no problems at all but the more I read on this forum the more I feel it's just a matter of time before I'm picking bits of Phantom of the ground.

I figure people are less likely to post after having 100, 200 or even 1000 successful flights then if they have 1 unsuccessful one.

Let me know of how 'lucky' you have been and how many successful flights you have had.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might about this. If you have GoPro mounted on P2 take it and set it on table and take a look how close the camera is to the table. Looks like there is less then quarter inch clearance doesn't it. Well think what happen if you had a hard landing. You guessed it either a damaged gimbal, camera or both and a costly repair. You buy longer landing gear or snap on extensions for under 25 dollars.

You might about this. If you have GoPro mounted on P2 take it and set it on table and take a look how close the camera is to the table. Looks like there is less then quarter inch clearance doesn't it. Well think what happen if you had a hard landing. You guessed it either a damaged gimbal, camera or both and a costly repair. You buy longer landing gear or snap on extensions for under 25 dollars.

Any link to the best leg extensions? Ive seen a bunch, but not sure what's good...

Any link to the best leg extensions? Ive seen a bunch, but not sure what's good...

Here is what I'm use on my P2 v1 NV I have test them and have not had a problem with them. Reason for using snap on's is that longer landing gear would not fit in my hard case when I decided to pack it up so this way I just remove them.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phantom...435?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa7f0aa23
IMG_9150.jpg IMG_9151.jpg

Seems easy enough to put on/take off, and they don't mess with the compass or CAM plug. Might just have to get those. Thanks for the tip!!

They fit in between the landing pads and do not interfere with the compass nor can-bus.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.