Stupidity at the highest level

We all agree on one thing, he did something stupid. I really wonder what his
IQ. is? I volunteer with adults with disabilities. They are ridiculed and made fun of in life. Few are able to drive a car. So, was this guy a stupid pranksters strung out on something. I can't help to think, or was he somebody that didn't realize what he had done. It would seem like anyone with a rational mind wouldn't do such a thing. I guess to weed out people on their ability to fly a drone. They should be tested and license on different levels of responsibility. Such as pilots of other aircraft. A non license walkie talkie can go from one side of the yard to the other. Maybe the same for a drone for kids. Testing and license will help from dumb things like this from happening. Rc aircraft were not for everyone and was costly. Done are cheap. Our hobby can kill people. There needs to be more accountability. That is why they start making a bunch of laws that we don't always like. We can't control everybody. There is no way we can govern ourselves. Ok, start throwing things at me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Euc
It's [EXPLETIVE REMOVED] like that, that will shut us down. Smh.....[EXPLETIVE REMOVED]

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe you posted that stupidly! It's folks like you that get bans imposed for all of us, with behavior like that! I don't care what you think, that flight endangers everyone within those airplanes, and those on the ground! This is not a toy designed for idiots, such as yourself, and is considered a career and money maker for others, and you're destroying that opportunity with your selfish inconsiderate behavior!

@Soldierboy1986 Easy there Trigger... calm down....

Neon Euc is NOT the person who did the flight or made the video. They simply shared it with the rest of us (which most of us have probably seen it on tons of forums etc).

I can't believe you posted that stupidly! It's folks like you that get bans imposed for all of us, with behavior like that! I don't care what you think, that flight endangers everyone within those airplanes, and those on the ground! This is not a toy designed for idiots, such as yourself, and is considered a career and money maker for others, and you're destroying that opportunity with your selfish inconsiderate behavior!
Think you need to re-read it again. It wasn't me that made this video. I just posted it to highlight the stupidity of other people

@Soldierboy1986 Easy there Trigger... calm down....

Neon Euc is NOT the person who did the flight or made the video. They simply shared it with the rest of us (which most of us have probably seen it on tons of forums etc).
Thanks BIG[emoji4] does make me feel honored to have people like you on here correcting mistakes [emoji4]

Reactions: BigAl07
It's knuckleheads like him that ruin it for all of us and gives us a bad reputation. Perfect example of someone who shouldn't have a RC/copter in his hands at all; he needs a pair of silver handcuffs around his wrists.

I did, two post ago! I said if it's not you, I apologize [emoji848]
I could be wrong, but I think the point that Neon Euc was making was about the "if it's not you" part. Those words suggest that you still question where or not the he was the idiot who made the video as opposed to just being the person who shared the video.

I could be wrong, but I think the point that Neon Euc was making was about the "if it's not you" part. Those words suggest that you still question where or not the he was the idiot who made the video as opposed to just being the person who shared the video.
Got it spot on anotherlab

[emoji4]Thank you [emoji4]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94