STROBON Cree® LED Strobe Lights

Got two Arc IIs. What's the secret to turn then on?
I hold the button down and they begin to flash but stop(?) They are charged.
Just press and hold the button down till they begin to flash, about 4 seconds on mine. As soon as they start flashing let go, they should continue to strobe. Once they are on just press the button to cycle through the different strobe / flash / steady on modes. Hold the button again for about 4 seconds to turn them off.

Just press and hold the button down till they begin to flash, about 4 seconds on mine. As soon as they start flashing let go, they should continue to strobe. Once they are on just press the button to cycle through the different strobe / flash / steady on modes. Hold the button again for about 4 seconds to turn them off.
They don't continue to strobe but flash once and go off. What are the odds I got TWO bad ones?

They don't continue to strobe but flash once and go off. What are the odds I got TWO bad ones?
That is odd. I haven't run into that. As far as I know they haven't changed the operation of them. When you charge them is there a single led flashing (top left)? Perhaps try using a different charger, they act similarly when the battery is too low. If they did flash when charging you definitely have an issue and should contact Firehouse. If the LED wasn't flashing you have a charging issue, don't use too high of a charging current, use your Computer's USB port to try it out.

That is odd. I haven't run into that. As far as I know they haven't changed the operation of them. When you charge them is there a single led flashing (top left)? Perhaps try using a different charger, they act similarly when the battery is too low. If they did flash when charging you definitely have an issue and should contact Firehouse. If the LED wasn't flashing you have a charging issue, don't use too high of a charging current, use your Computer's USB port to try it out.
Yes there is a single flashing led then stops and stays on. I am assuming that means it is charged? Yes am using a computer to charge them with the enclosed cable. Guess I'll return them.

Yes there is a single flashing led then stops and stays on. I am assuming that means it is charged? Yes am using a computer to charge them with the enclosed cable. Guess I'll return them.
Yes the light going solid means it's charged, perhaps you did get a bad batch. I'd give them a call when they open Monday. Be patient, the ARC II strobes are worth the wait for sure.

Yes the light going solid means it's charged, perhaps you did get a bad batch. I'd give them a call when they open Monday. Be patient, the ARC II strobes are worth the wait for sure.
I plugged them back in to recharge. Now they seem to be operating as advertised. Thanks for the response. I purchased two of the P4P holders from you and will try 'em out tomorrow.

Reactions: ryantrax
I plugged them back in to recharge. Now they seem to be operating as advertised. Thanks for the response. I purchased two of the P4P holders from you and will try 'em out tomorrow.
Spoke too soon. today one works, the other doesn't. Got them via Amazon, Gonna return.

Reactions: Dan AISCF

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31