Stolen Phantom 3 Pro in NJ

Reaction score
I know this is a long shot but I figured I would do what I could. If there is even a slight chance that this turns up online or at a pawn shop I know I tried.
Photo May 24.jpeg

I know this is a long shot but I figured I would do what I could. If there is even a slight chance that this turns up online or at a pawn shop I know I tried.View attachment 82876
If it was stolen I hope you notified the police then I would let DJI know about its status I'd send a copy of the police report w/ serial # this way if it ever shows up needing service DJI can/should do the right thing.
I believe that Nikon and other camera companies operate like this so why not DJI..

I would definitely let dji know. As soon as they download the go app they will have to update the firmware and register before they can ever use it. Dji should be able to tell the police who registered it and possibly brick it at the very least.

I did let DJI know and am still waiting on a call back from the local authorities. Holiday weekend has it taking a it longer than expected. Dji said they can't trace the stolen drone and that my serial isn't necessarily locked to my account. Oh well!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair