Reaction score
I've only had my P3P for about a month. It was stolen from my car on Tuesday (November 10, 2015) morning. It was in a backpack style case with blue foam cut-out for Phantom 3. It had the controller, 2 extra sets of blades, 2 labyards (with "Army Strong" on them), and the sync cable. No charger was with it since I have it plugged in my house.

I had it in my car with plans to get up early to do a test run and video shoot. Unfortunately that did not happen. Any help is greatly appreciated. If you come across a P3P for sale, can you please check the serial numbers? I will list the first 3 and last 4 digits of the serial numbers.
Craft S/N: P76*******6407
Camera S/N: P78*******1957
Controller S/N: P81*******2094

If you go to this website and login with your dji website login you might be able to see if it has been flown or flights sync'd. If you do see a flight after the time it was taken from you, you can get that latitude and longitude info and see where they are flying your aircraft.

TheCutter.NET

If you go to this website and login with your dji website login you might be able to see if it has been flown or flights sync'd. If you do see a flight after the time it was taken from you, you can get that latitude and longitude info and see where they are flying your aircraft.

TheCutter.NET
Is it the DJI Flight Record Converter?

Is it the DJI Flight Record Converter?

Yes. When logged in your flight logs are viewable provided to sync's your flights. Doing so in this situation is a major bonus if you find your a/c and the crooks.

Reactions: Savage00
^ Also, if you paid by credit card you might have insurance through it as well for damage, theft, etc. for first 90 days. Something many cards come with, but many people don't think of.

I tried using that on my P3A that flew away in a stiff wind, but the fact that I didn't have anything to show for nulled the agreement.

Man that sucks, I hate a f*******g thief! Hope you get some resolve with this soon!I was just in Arizona all last week and the weather was great there.

Yes, check your homeowners insurance policy, deductible and possible penalties, insurance companies will jack you for a higher rate after a claim, it's the nature of how they do business...[emoji23]

Check your auto insurance............... you may be covered for theft of contents or some such.
Unfortunately auto insurance will only cover accessories that belong to the car - i.e. a stolen after market stereo system will be covered, but that laptop you left in the backseat won't be covered.
Home owner's insurance will usually cover valuables left in the car and subsequently stolen.

I've only had my P3P for about a month. It was stolen from my car on Tuesday (November 10, 2015) morning. It was in a backpack style case with blue foam cut-out for Phantom 3. It had the controller, 2 extra sets of blades, 2 labyards (with "Army Strong" on them), and the sync cable. No charger was with it since I have it plugged in my house.

I had it in my car with plans to get up early to do a test run and video shoot. Unfortunately that did not happen. Any help is greatly appreciated. If you come across a P3P for sale, can you please check the serial numbers? I will list the first 3 and last 4 digits of the serial numbers.
Craft S/N: P76*******6407
Camera S/N: P78*******1957
Controller S/N: P81*******2094
Boy, this is the time that we need a GPS tracker on it-- (mine has a Trackimo) sorry about your loss.:(:( Maybe the serial numbers will snag it (and the thief.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers