Still could not fly drone even after using DJI fly safe to get cleared?

Reaction score
So I need to do a drone shoot in a flight path of a small airport. Went on DJI fly safe and did the authorization and was cleared. Went to do photo shoot today and DJIGO still wont let me take off? anyone have any idea what I did wrong or can do?

This happened to me today. What I did was put the controller on the tip toe position to starts the motor, then a pop up appeared. Entered my authorization code and took off.

This happened to me today. What I did was put the controller on the tip toe position to starts the motor, then a pop up appeared. Entered my authorization code and took off.

I tried starting motors and nothing popped up for me. But on my DJIGO app it shows that I was authorized to be in that area. but would not even let me start up.

I tried starting motors and nothing popped up for me. But on my DJIGO app it shows that I was authorized to be in that area. but would not even let me start up.
Contact DJI and charge them for the money lost due to this. I flew today in class B no problems.
Screenshot_20190203-185408.jpg

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
"put the controller on the tip toe position" OK, I'll bite..?

"put the controller on the tip toe position" OK, I'll bite..?
Put the left and right stick like this \ / to start the motors. When you do, a pop up appears in the Go 4 app saying "this place is a NFZ, you need authorization, blah blah" and gives you the option to enter the code from DJI or verify if you are allowed directly from DJI servers (requires internet connection).

Reactions: BigAl07
Put the left and right stick like this \ / to start the motors. When you do, a pop up appears in the Go 4 app saying "this place is a NFZ, you need authorization, blah blah" and gives you the option to enter the code from DJI or verify if you are allowed directly from DJI servers (requires internet connection).
Duh, tip toe, got ito_O

I am able to start my P3P within a mile of a Class C airport, but I get a warning notification asking if I understand and will take responsibility for my actions. There is a "yes" to click - BUT it won't click and the message box won't disappear from the screen. I can still fly but I cannot see what the camera sees because it is covered by the message box. Any suggestions anyone?

I am able to start my P3P within a mile of a Class C airport, but I get a warning notification asking if I understand and will take responsibility for my actions. There is a "yes" to click - BUT it won't click and the message box won't disappear from the screen. I can still fly but I cannot see what the camera sees because it is covered by the message box. Any suggestions anyone?
Click yes. I've gotten this notification as well. The feds won't pick you up.

Let me repeat, I've tried to click "yes." It won't click I tried to click it 20-30 times. No go Joe.

Did you click to the right of each statement to add the checkmarks before clicking the "yes" button?

Did you click to the right of each statement to add the checkmarks before clicking the "yes" button?

Maybe that is the answer. I clicked all over the place, but maybe not the statements. Thanks, I'll look to try that next time.

You need to click the check boxes to the right of each statement. Then click OK

FYI: instead of “tip toe” you can click the auto take off icon and it will present the same dialog without spinning up the motors.

You need to click the check boxes to the right of each statement. Then click OK

FYI: instead of “tip toe” you can click the auto take off icon and it will present the same dialog without spinning up the motors.
That's exactly what I was referring to.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik