Stick Calibration Failure

Reaction score
So I just got my Phantom 2 v2.0 w/ H4-3D gimbal. After installing the gimbal I've noticed that the gimbal only tilts 45 degrees at a time(not full up and full down tilt). Now, I know this is how it comes from the factory, but when I try to re-calibrate my transmitter sticks so that I can get full 90 degree tilts, my computer doesn't talk to the transmitter. My computer recognizes when I unplug the transmitter but that's about it. It is a PC, which might be part of the problem, but I'm not sure. So if anyone can help, let me know what I'm doing wrong!

Thank you!

You may want to try a manual calibration not plugged into the assistant. image.png

So I just got my Phantom 2 v2.0 w/ H4-3D gimbal. After installing the gimbal I've noticed that the gimbal only tilts 45 degrees at a time(not full up and full down tilt). Now, I know this is how it comes from the factory, but when I try to re-calibrate my transmitter sticks so that I can get full 90 degree tilts, my computer doesn't talk to the transmitter. My computer recognizes when I unplug the transmitter but that's about it. It is a PC, which might be part of the problem, but I'm not sure. So if anyone can help, let me know what I'm doing wrong!

Thank you!

Check you personal messages.

I know this is kinda an old thread but I think you need to download the drivers for your PC first. I was having this issue to.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20