Standard3 camera trouble

Reaction score
Hope someone can help. I wrecked my drone and the camera tape ripped so I replaced it with the DJI replacement. It works but I have no mother control. The gimbal does not move. Drone flies fine.

Hope someone can help. I wrecked my drone and the camera tape ripped so I replaced it with the DJI replacement. It works but I have no mother control. The gimbal does not move. Drone flies fine.
Was both ribbon cable ends from the damaged cable still intac in one piece,,I just ask cause sometime it damage board where it clip into,,any light on camera,,,

No, it tore in about the middle. I have to fly with the camera in it’s plastic cradle that it stores in. I didn’t notice any lights. Without the motors working the recording shakes.

No, it tore in about the middle. I have to fly with the camera in it’s plastic cradle that it stores in. I didn’t notice any lights. Without the motors working the recording shakes.
Should have nice green light on front of gimble,,it will flash red with no sd card,,all plugged up corect,cables inserted good,,could try unplug main into gimble then reconect it,,camera vibration tell me something not where it should be,was it original ribbon set you buy,,some cheap ones just do not work,,,remote got full green lights? If gimble got no light it's not powered up or not getting proper current
20181119_091722.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Should have nice green light on front of gimble,,it will flash red with no sd card,,all plugged up corect,cables inserted good,,could try unplug main into gimble then reconect it,,camera vibration tell me something not where it should be,was it original ribbon set you buy,,some cheap ones just do not work,,,remote got full green lights? If gimble got no light it's not powered up or not getting proper currentView attachment 105479
Should have nice green light on front of gimble,,it will flash red with no sd card,,all plugged up corect,cables inserted good,,could try unplug main into gimble then reconect it,,camera vibration tell me something not where it should be,was it original ribbon set you buy,,some cheap ones just do not work,,,remote got full green lights? If gimble got no light it's not powered up or not getting proper currentView attachment 105479
Thanks for info,I am working will try tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga