Standard firmware

Reaction score
So in finding out about the new firmware for the p4 I came across this info about the standard new firmware. We shall see what's to come sometime today
2968f6eb0bdf3bdec7627eefbb5f985e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

It's been months. Hope they will release it finally. And cross your fingers to sort out the range problem

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

True oh so true.... I'm just hoping all these Mavic guys don't get screwed considering how it's been lately. Just released and already 3 different firmwares I believe I read

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

OK, I want all you guys to test the new FW on the P3S and report back how it went. I'll be waiting, all ears.

Yeah I'll let someone else update it first before I go for it. Mines working fine right now I don't need problems.
I've got two P3S. Both are currently operating fine on FW 1.6.80, DJI Go 3.0.2 and iOS 10.1.1
I'll update one as soon as new FW becomes available and report back.

dji announce the update 1.7.9 is awalible but i dont get any update banner in my dji go app ??

Anyone seen the update pop up yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last night while I was downgrading from the 1.7.84 beta to 1.6.8 via the SD card method, an "FW upgrade is available" banner popped up on the home screen of the GO app but I was already 4 minutes into the downgrade process and did not want to mess things up. The banner has not popped up since.

Edit: This morning I downloaded the new firmware onto the SD and turned on my AC. It magically began to upgrade and when it was done the result.txt file on the SD card confirmed that the upgrade was successful. Now, since I had left the RC off during the upgrade, should I leave the .bin file on the SD and hope the RC also gets upgraded?

Last edited:
I will definetly try it. Because my p3s is already crap

SM-P550 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

any body know wher i can download the released 1.7.9 bin file as my app dosent show any banner with update

no banner in dji go app about the new firmware 1.7.9 and i couldent even update via sd card.and the signal came and gone and came and gone .so i decitet to send it in to dji

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31