ssid not showing up

Can you confirm which drone you have,,,,replys are good so I dont talk to myself,,,,need to know what works and what dont to give you correct info;)....since your gone I check back later
Yup, op posted to pro/adv. Wi-Fi not needed only on p3s. You led him to water, now.........

you're not alone

Yeh hope he can swim lol,,,,,I got confused cause he go on about wifi ssid which lead me to think p3s .he be ok ,,the penny should have dropped by now :rolleyes:I presume he was trying to conect.......I tell you what he should swim for making me post about wifi ssid,if he knew his drone he wouldn't ask a dumb question and use USB cord from the start,,and not to reply to tell me it's not p3s well that sucs so I hope he can swim and I hope he replys to metion what he has if he even knows,,2016 he join and this his first post,,that says a lot..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes @DoctorBuzzard you not find water but see what lack of info can do,you could have told me it's not a standed but left it hanging,I not mind being put right,I dont bite ?.mayby sometimes but dont mean nothing so take nothing to heart

Reactions: Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20