Sport Mode Top Speed?

2426a31fb61b10a083a95dad9fc1d505.jpg

Read it and weep lol

I love Ken(with Dana at times) and Billy`s You Tube pages, also Pete at Nevermindyourown.

Bill hill here! I had a good wind pushing my bird and I know GO tends to show more than actual but this is my new record, old one was 89.

Attachments

• top speed P4.jpg
    top speed P4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 399
Bill hill here! I had a good wind pushing my bird and I know GO tends to show more than actual but this is my new record, old one was 89.
That's a known issue - it's actually showing KPH even though your display says MPH.

That's a known issue - it's actually showing KPH even though your display says MPH.
kph instead of mph...somewhat close just checked my log with airdata, says 62.95 mph and even at that I'ts not even a conversion thing as 62.95 mph is 101 kph. Even if GO recorded this flight as my top speed I know I have cruised much faster coming in on a storm front pushing me back home, that's the time it said 89 mph, I wish I remembered the date as I would check out the difference in airdata.

kph instead of mph...somewhat close just checked my log with airdata, says 62.95 mph and even at that I'ts not even a conversion thing as 62.95 mph is 101 kph. Even if GO recorded this flight as my top speed I know I have cruised much faster coming in on a storm front pushing me back home, that's the time it said 89 mph, I wish I remembered the date as I would check out the difference in airdata.

I think airdata has a function of page that displays the highest everything. Don’t remember where it is but I’ve used it frequently so not hard to find.
H
Good luck

Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: FCD
Thanks Meta, wow that's a long time ago! I now have about 10 times the millage and flights. Take care of your bird and batteries and they will take you places. The only thing that has changed since then is that my flying skills have greatly improved. I also never attempted to hit top speeds it just happens. Now to try and find the flight prior to June 10th 2016 and check it in airdata, there is only 46, the reason for that is that I did a complete refresh to factory settings in my tablet and did not sync or backup and lost all my first flights. Now I don't sync I just back up the flight records.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl