Spares

Reaction score
Does anybody know where i can get a new USB board online .All the shops i have tried contacting in the uk are closed at weekends and i cant generally phone while at work during the week .
the handset is a GL300F
GL300F USB PCB.jpg

i have seen that one Anisa but it says phantom 3 on the ad .
I have also found the one below but both have different part numbers on the stickers and neither of them match the part number on the board i have .
DJI Phantom 3 USB Circuit Board for Pro/Adv 4/4Pro Drone Video Downlink | eBay
with handsets being GL300 A and B and mine being an F i am unsure the if these boards are interchangeable could you confirm if they are .I have tried a friends GL300A hanset from a phantom 3 and it did not connect to my drone at all .

The white sticker is a serial number, if that is what you are refering to.

Although a P3 controller will not work on your P4, the board should work. That is a mass produced part. What you can try is taking his out and putting it in your controller. It’s plug and play so you should be ok

both of the links you have suggested are from the same person and both say phantom 3 .The part numbers of all advertised boards start with 079JC but mine starts 079JE

both of the links you have suggested are from the same person and both say phantom 3 .The part numbers of all advertised boards start with 079JC but mine starts 079JE
The 079JE-01A22 is that part's serial number. Just like inside your phantom you will find a similar sticker.

I understand your skeptisism. Your other bet is to take it to a DJI reseller or send it straight to DJI for repairs. That way you know you will get a working unit.

yes i was referring to the sticker with the serial number on the sticker .I will however just try swapping out my friends one first if he is happy to let me try .

I understand your skeptisism. Your other bet is to take it to a DJI reseller or send it straight to DJI for repairs. That way you know you will get a working unit.
i have been emailing uk dji repairers for the past couple of weeks to try and do just that but am getting sick of waiting .I very rarely get time to call while i am at work .
I have just ordered the phantom 3 one you had suggested to see if that works i would rather waste the £20 than risk someones handset .

i have been emailing uk dji repairers for the past couple of weeks to try and do just that but am getting sick of waiting .I very rarely get time to call while i am at work .
I have just ordered the phantom 3 one you had suggested to see if that works i would rather waste the £20 than risk someones handset .
Don't call. Use their chats. What I find strange is that they haven't replied your email. I've sent emails during the weekend and gotten a reply within 12 hours, when they are supposely closed. I do write directly to DJI, not just the UK branch.

I know it will work. I have swapped that board before. Worked like a charm.

Don't call. Use their chats. What I find strange is that they haven't replied your email. I've sent emails during the weekend and gotten a reply within 12 hours, when they are supposely closed. I do write directly to DJI, not just the UK branch.
well i will just wait for the new PCB and see what happens when i put that in

Sorry to hear it didn't work for you.
Hi Ansia
just to keep you posted and big up DJI .I contacted them and they sent me a postage label to send it to them to asses repair .They messaged me back to say it had not been crashed , had no water damage and the problem was with the aircraft main board and they repaired it for free and sent me a brand new handset .Needless to say i was more than happy with this solution .They paid all postage and repaired it at no cost to me :) .I still havent actually flown it yet as its been raining since it came back but i now have a live feed and a new handset and drone .I was so happy with the solution that i actually splashed out on their extended warranty thing they offered me as well .DJI did provide a great service in my experience.

Reactions: Ansia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan