Spare parts for DJI Phantom 1

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for spare parts for my phantom 1 bought in 2013! What I'm looking for are the non-self-locking propellers that were used on the first version of the Phantom 1. It's unfortunate that DJI does not keep those spare parts of their aircraft available to these customers for a few years.

Thanks for your help.

Hello,

I am looking for spare parts for my phantom 1 bought in 2013! What I'm looking for are the non-self-locking propellers that were used on the first version of the Phantom 1. It's unfortunate that DJI does not keep those spare parts of their aircraft available to these customers for a few years.

Thanks for your help.
Sorry - I don't know much about P1s but a quick search here found this old thread. Phantom 1 Propeller Upgrade - Which is best? which states that they might be 8045 props. (Pan across to Ebay....:))

phantom 8045 propellers tightening | eBay

Please check this information though as it may not be correct. You can always try to find some more relevant threads yourself by using the search facility here (small magnifying glass, top right).

(Later) On reflection I think that by 'self-locking' you might mean what I call 'self-tightening', which came later, I believe. What you might need alternatively is what is often referred to as keyed or keyed hole.

So do you you mean the propellers that have a keyed hole through them? If so, they are also available on Ebay.

phantom 8045 propellers 8mm keyed hole | eBay

Last edited:
I have a few sets brand new from when I had a P1 but will have to check but don’t think they are keyed but they did work for mine

Thank you. I searched the web (eBay, phantomhelp, ...); but I only found the self-locking propellers that are suitable for the phantom 1 version 1.5. These propellers do not suit my aircraft unless I change the 4 engines! thanks for the help, I continue the search.

I will try to remember later tonight to take some pics of what I have. Also have some carbon fiber props. They are all Non self locking.

Here is a complete set of carbon fiber propellers that will fit, unused, new. 9.5
If your interested let me know and will either list on ebay or can sell them directly
Happy New and Happy Flying

Attachments

• Carbon Props.jpg
    Carbon Props.jpg
    736.8 KB · Views: 380
the Phantom 2/2 vision self tightening props work on the P1 they are a bit bigger 9 in but i have been using them for a while now I get more flight time and have seen no issues with them.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31