Southeast Texas Flyers? Anyone?

SubseaFlyer

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hey y'all!!

I'm currently in Huntsville, but I'll be moving to Wharton County soon, and I'm looking for some experienced flyers to visit with....and whoever I can find to just do some flying with and visit about the birds.

Is there anyone in the area?

I've played with my third-hand Phantom 3 Pro a good bit, and used it to shoot some real estate that I had for sale, but here lately I've been thinking that it'd be a lot of fun to run down the Colorado River, or maybe take out to Palacios or Matagorda. I'm going to have to be careful though....if I play with it around water too much, I'm going to end up setting it up with a fishing rig. :-D

There’s probably a few but they don’t tend to last very long. Too many drone magnets around there.

Best of luck!

Trees. In some places there’s so many trees ya’ may as well be flying in a smokestack. And sometimes the dang things will snatch a drone right out of the air with NO warning. It’s a real pisser!

Aw heck... I was flying out in Terlingua a few weeks ago and learned the hard way that the altimeter on the thing is not exactly the most accurate of devices. I got snagged out of the 'sky' by a 6 foot mesquite bush.

Thank God it was only 6 foot.....

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20